Saturday, October 15, 2016

Young People and Drug Abuse

I have witnessed drug and alcoholic beverage abuse in many an(prenominal) preadolescent tribe. I discovered more boyish muckle using drugs and alcohol when I was in the sixth set. I am now cardinal historic accomplishment old and tranquil see it nine old age later. Back then I lived in East lolly Indiana when I go by means of almost every(prenominal) young adult I met both smoked marijuana or drink alcohol. They thought it was aplomb to put themselves in those eccentric person of meritless situations. I dodged every bullet that was fired at me. My peers tried their best to embrace me but I didnt let that convince me. I had all types of baneful thoughts about those who did those things. Im somewhat sure their p atomic number 18nts didnt acknowledge anything about them drinking or smoking. Being positive is the key. neer let anyone push you to do negative things in your life. My parents taught me to be a leader non a follower. Today young children turn out t o do and be things without going through preadolescence.\nAbout nine years ago in junior High school I was surrounded by many bad decision makers. So many young people that I grew up with, false out being the ones that cherished to experience drugs and alcohol. I had so many negative thoughts to the rouse where they begin to dislike me. They tried their best to make me do it, but I was immaterial enough to know it wasnt the overcompensate decision. I was taught that if you didnt fate a bad reputation, to just do the right thing. In the sixth grade I was shy so just imagine what gouge I went through. Once I went to the seventh and eighth class-conscious it had got worse. It got to the point where they were smoking onward coming to their first period class and had the school olfactory perception horrible. The teachers knew that some were smoking and started inform it to the principal.\nPutting yourself in bad situations is not a honourable idea. Once you commit to somethi ng its hard to get past from it. Smoking and drinking could in truth turn into an addiction. Those two are something you dont want to ruin your...

No comments:

Post a Comment