Monday, April 15, 2019

Dream world Essay Example for Free

Dream knowledge base EssayA long time ago I had realise a story, a story of a man and his goal to create a new public with peace. The perfection that those inked lines held were amazing, one is still in my head rings like a note of the piano-I will create, a new world with you in it. Reading his life story, I understood what he meant, that innocent line can bring tears into my eyes.There is a deep meaning to it. My trunk was shivering, I was scared. What happened? I opened my eyes slowly, with a shocked expression plastered on my circuit face, ocean blue eyes wide and teary, thick black eyelashes and added black eyeliner making them stand go forth. I had to lift up my hard, hair sprayed black fringe up since I was struggling to see. I stood on that point mesmerised by the sight in front of me. It was peaceful, calm it was nature before human kind, tardily light, green grass almost touching my bare ankles, it was slightly wet and cold scarce comforting, skip streaks tic kling my bare feet as I moved around slowly.Small Daisies roseing standing out of the greenery with theyre fragile white bodies. My breath was taken away instantly when I come my eyes on a beautiful lake its clear water being disturbed by a tiny wind and my touch, its warm soft substance wetting my palm lightly, the sparks that hovered above the lake illuminating it in the centre of a lake a reflection of the synodic month but not just any moon the red moon.A round the edges the lake reflected like a mirror- cherry blossom trees at the full bloom and the perfect sweet sense that surrounded the atmosphere its silky pink leafs scattering around the enter like a soft pink blanket, the trees hard textured bark covering soft timber that is inside.The Cherry trees surrounding the lake like hiding it in protective manner which made me wonder in an awe. Just a few steps away from the stunning lake there was a hill, hard white-haired rocks surrounding it, the once soft light green gras s fading away as you go further up, every step I took the grass becoming rougher and darker until no more was left alone hard stoned finale.Standing on the end I could see everything that I had not seen thus farthest so far, I felt so free, so careless, it was supernatural in a way, as far as my sight could pick up from the magical lake and the porcelain cherry blossom trees to dark never ending woods. It was night, above me stars that sparkled like little childrens eyes for first time in the candy shop. The world was asleep it was finally at peaceHis world now seems just a dream but at that time, that time of shinobi it was different, it was achievable. He lived his life trying, making it possible but unfortunately his time had come, to vanish everything behind in those words. Right now I hope he is in that world resting in peace. Sometimes when I think about it hard enough, I could smell the cherry blossom trees, I could feel the warm wind brushing my skin. If I believe hard enough I could consider myself starring into the dark horizon, the red moon hovering above me and the pastel pink leafs in-between my fingers just going away over the soft texture. If I know it, I will be free at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment